A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Andrews:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Andrews is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Andrews, FAASM, FCCP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Andrews graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Andrews has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Renown Regional Medical Center
- Northern Nevada Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Douglass Andrews FAASM, FCCP, and MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John D. Andrews practice?
- Dr. John Andrews has 5 office locations.
Dr. John Andrews practices Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine near Reno, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Gardnerville, NV and Incline Village, NV.
See Reno Internists and Reno Sleep Medicine Doctors.