A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Armstrong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Armstrong is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Armstrong, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Armstrong graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Armstrong has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mckay-Dee Hospital Center
- Ogden Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Armstrong accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- SelectHealth - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John D. Armstrong practice?
Dr. John Armstrong practices Ophthalmology near Ogden, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Bountiful, UT and Salt Lake City, UT.
See Ogden Ophthalmologists.