Learn more about Dr. John Armstrong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Armstrong is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Armstrong
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Armstrong Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Armstrong, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Armstrong graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Armstrong has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mckay-Dee Hospital Center
- St Mark'S Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John D Armstrong MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John D. Armstrong practice?
- Dr. John Armstrong has 1 office location.
Dr. John Armstrong practices Ophthalmology near Ogden, UT.
See Ogden Ophthalmologists.