Learn more about Dr. John Armstrong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Armstrong is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Armstrong
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Armstrong Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Armstrong, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Armstrong graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Armstrong has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mckay-Dee Hospital Center
- St Mark'S Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John D Armstrong MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John D. Armstrong practice?
- Dr. John Armstrong has 1 office location.
Dr. John Armstrong practices Ophthalmology near Ogden, UT.
See Ogden Ophthalmologists.