A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Bailey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Bailey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bailey
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bailey Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bailey graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Bailey has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Dee Bailey DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John D. Bailey practice?
- Dr. John Bailey has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Bailey practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Kirksville, MO.
See Kirksville Orthopedic Surgeons.