A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Baker, Dr. John D. Baker is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baker
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Baker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Baker, FACC, FSCAI, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Baker has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Dean Baker FACC, FSCAI, and MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. John D. Baker practice?
- Dr. John Baker has 9 office locations.
Dr. John Baker practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near San Clemente, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Laguna Hills, CA and Costa Mesa, CA.
See San Clemente Cardiologists.