Learn more about Dr. John Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Baker, Dr. John D. Baker is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baker
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Baker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Baker, FACC, FSCAI, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Baker has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Dean Baker FACC, FSCAI, and MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. John D. Baker practice?
- Dr. John Baker has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Baker practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Costa Mesa, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Laguna Hills, CA.
See Costa Mesa Cardiologists.