Learn more about Dr. John Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Baker, Dr. John D. Baker is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Baker, FACC, FSCAI, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Depressive Disorder
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Baker has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center - San Clemente
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Dean Baker FACC, FSCAI, and MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. John D. Baker practice?
- Dr. John Baker has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Baker practices Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Laguna Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Anaheim, CA.
See Laguna Hills Cardiologists.