A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Baker, Dr. John D. Baker is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baker
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Baker, FACC, FSCAI, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Baker has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Dean Baker FACC, FSCAI, and MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. John D. Baker practice?
- Dr. John Baker has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Baker practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Costa Mesa, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Laguna Hills, CA.
See Costa Mesa Cardiologists.