Dr. John Douglas Baker MD is male, has 42 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology, Pediatric Ophthalmology, and Psychiatry.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Baker is Excellent. Dr. Baker has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Baker, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Lazy Eye Amblyopia, Lazy Eye Strabismus, and Pediatric Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Baker has 16 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- William Beaumont Hospital-Royal Oak
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Baker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John D. Baker practice?
Dr. John Baker practices Ophthalmology, Pediatric Ophthalmology, and Psychiatry near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Township, MI and Dearborn, MI.
See Detroit Ophthalmologists, Detroit Pediatric Specialists, and Detroit Psychiatrists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Baker, Dr. Deshawn Baker, Dr. Jan Baker, Dr. Hank Baker, Dr. Shayne Baker, Dr. Shane Baker, Dr. Jackie Baker, Dr. Giovanni Baker