A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Baker is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Baker, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Baker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Champlain Valley Physicians Hospital Medical Ctr
- Elizabethtown Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Baker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 7 plans