Dr. John Drayton Baker MD is male, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Baker is Satisfactory. Dr. Baker has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Baker, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from Columbia University, New York.More Education & Awards
Dr. Baker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Champlain Valley Physicians Hospital
- Elizabethtown Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Baker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John D. Baker practice?
Dr. John Baker practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Plattsburgh, NY.
See Plattsburgh Internists and Plattsburgh Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Baker, Dr. Evan Baker, Dr. Giovanni Baker, Dr. Hank Baker, Dr. Hans Baker, Dr. Ian Baker, Dr. Ivan Baker, Dr. Jack Baker