A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Baker is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baker
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Baker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Baker, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Baker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Champlain Valley Physicians Hospital Medical Ctr
- Elizabethtown Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Drayton Baker MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John D. Baker practice?
- Dr. John Baker has 1 office location.
Dr. John Baker practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Plattsburgh, NY.
See Plattsburgh Internists and Plattsburgh Cardiologists.