A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Baxter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Baxter, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Baxter graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Baxter has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Dutton Baxter MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. John D. Baxter practice?
- Dr. John Baxter has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Baxter practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Camden, NJ.
See Camden Internists and Camden Infectious Disease Doctors.