Dr. J Beatty Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 30th, 2014

I am so glad i was referred to Dr Beatty. What a caring, honest Doctor. He spends the time explaining everything and gave me all the chart info as well in hardcopy. 1 million stars

September 15th, 2013

He was my angel

Dr. Beatty, is the most professional, kind and amazing Dr. I ever seen. He was and angel during my difficult time with cancer. He tooked the time to listen and cared about what I was going through. He is not like many other doctors, that just spend 10 minutes with their patiente and leave. To me, Dr. Beatty is like half priest and half dr. because of his compassion with his patientes. I will recommned any body who is going through breast cancer see Dr. Beatty. he is the best of the best. He always will have a very special place in my heart, because he saved my life.

February 23rd, 2013

Young Survivor

Dr. Beatty saved my life. Diagnosed in my early 30's with no family history, Dr. Beatty promptly and accurately diagnosed my cancer. It was aggressive and advanced stage, after 7 months of chemo Dr.Beatty performed bilateral mastectomies and an axillary lymph node dissection. His expertise, having me get chemo first, then surgery saved me. I have recommended him to friends who have needed a breast surgeon and I always will.

April 5th, 2011

The best doctor I have ever seen

His caring attitude combined with his abilities give confidence to the patient. he spends time to explain things to you and his calm demeaner comforts you.

January 26th, 2010

I wish many Doctor from other hospital would learn from Dr. Beatty manner and his staff. I would recomend any patient from any part of this world that if they had any medical problem about any cancer to see Dr. Beatty M.D. He is the best of the best and his practice.

July 29th, 2009

Great compassionate surgeon per RN

March 29th, 2008

I feel so grateful to have found Dr. Beatty

It is hard for me to express how grateful I feel to Dr. John D. Beatty and his staff. They are all so very kind, helpful and efficient during a difficult time in my life.

October 21st, 2014