by Asel Johnson III on Feb 6th, 2015

he has been taking care of me for over 30yrs. I wouldn't go to anyone else

A Blessing show details A Blessing
Feb 12th, 2011

I first met Dr. Bowman when i started taking my mother to see him for her appointments for her surgery, she had double knee replacement surgery on December the 14th at Memorial regional in Mechanicsville. From the first meeting he has been very caring and attentive to my mother and her needs, always taking the time to listen to her compliants and concerns about any issue she might have had with her body.My mother was discharged from Sheltering Arms rhabilitation on December the 25th and it has been the best present i have recieved so far in my life, to see my mother walking straight and tall and to see her make such remarkable progress even in the words of other doctors and people that we come across from day to day.My mother has aways had nothing but nice and wonderful things to say about Dr. Bowman and now i can too due to my first hand knowledge and experiences with him.

foot operation for infection show details foot operation for infection
by H.W.H on Dec 2nd, 2010

excellent results good care. two other doctors wanted to remove my foot .DR Bowman saved my foot with the operation.He gave me excellant care THANKS DR BOWMAN

stay away show details stay away
Jan 12th, 2010

butcher...ended up in the hospital for 3 days. dr joked that it was was a good thing he did the surgery on my good foot first so as not to screw that one up too. Ended up with 1000's in medical bills for a simple bunionectomy. Had a second surgery a year later due to Bowman continually ignoring a problem. MRI showed I needed a surgery to now remove part of my bone. More bills. Admitted fault, promised to lower bills, didn't follow through on promise. Lack of professionalism throughout entire office.