Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Excellent Dr! show details Excellent Dr!
by Melissa on Mar 17th, 2015

Spends as much time. Ended to explain things and when you leave you have a plan of action. He's doesn't cut you off like most doctors and is very patient and answers all questions without getting annoyed or rushed. Great doctor!

Good Doctor show details Good Doctor
by Linda Hahn on Feb 10th, 2014

I went to see Dr. Bray for terrible . I was surprised that he took as much time with me as he did. He did one of the most through medical histories I have ever gotten from a Dr. I was allergy tested and about to begin allergy shots I am excited to know that there was some help for these terrible allergies

Jan 12th, 2012

Dr. Bray spends more time with his patients than any doctor I have been to. When you leave his office you have a plan of action that includes his home telephone number in case the office is closed. That gives me much confidence in him as my asthma care physician.

Nov 18th, 2011

Always spends time and takes a good history

Dr. John D. Bray show details Dr. John D. Bray
Mar 25th, 2011

spends a lot of time with yougreat doctor for the most part

by M.J.Watkins, sleep disorder patient on Mar 31st, 2009

His scientific approach was excellent. He did not quit until my problem was identified and it is now being proberly treated. In other words Dr. Bray did not just treat my symptoms, he is treating my problem.

Excellent care, diagnosis and great staff show details Excellent care, diagnosis and great staff
by Denise P. Parks on Oct 1st, 2008

My experience was excellent. Dr. Bray is candid, a straight shooter and I appreciate his honesty. My diagnosis was not an easy one and Dr. Bray continued testing until an answer was found. The staff was pleasant and smiling and helpful. I know that my care was important to Dr. Bray and staff.