Dr. John Brown Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 16th, 2014

where did he go

He was extremely good in my opinion. Caring, knowledgeable. Really listened and explained. Problem is, he disappeared. No explanation whatsoever was available to patients. I have yet to find a family practice doctor to replace him. WHAT HAPPENED????????

June 9th, 2012

3+ hour wait! Not Recommended!

I had a scheduled walk-in appt. Was told to arrive at noon to fill out standard paperwork. There was no one in the waiting room for over 30 mins yet I waited nearly 3 hours and finally ended up leaving without having been seen by the doctor. The nurse took me in a back room for vitals,etc and then I waited..and waited.. Nearly 2 1/2 hrs. later I was told the doctor "had an emergency but would be back in 10 mins." (how would he know how long an emergency would take him) It was clear the staff was making excuses for why the doctor was not on site. The facility was not busy. Even if I was a true walk-in, it should not have taken 3 hours to been seen. Great staff, but shame on the doctor for leaving the premises, and treating his patients without regard. The ease and efficiency of the staff refunding my co-pay lead me to believe they refund often. This was another red flag.

March 14th, 2012

Personable Doctor Hindered by Incompetent Staff and Poor Understanding of Local Medical System

I am a human services provider and work closely with the medical community.Although I was a half hour early, I waited an hour to be taken to the back area, and another 45 minutes to be seen. The staff was not cordial, and bordered on disrespectful. They could offer no reasonable explanation for why I was not seen on time, despite my 7:30 AM appointment time.The doctor ordered lab tests, and both he and his staff were unfamiliar with the lab procedures. I had to go to five labs before I was pointed to one that could see me. Moreover, they failed to take all my labs, and wasn't told until the day before my follow-up appointment. These labs were crucial to my medical care.The front office staff then tried to change me for a "missed appointment" for an in-house blood draw that the doctor himself had canceled, sending me back to the lab.I still have not had a follow up, and It's taken nearly four weeks to complete a procedure that should have taken a week.

February 2nd, 2009

Absolutely the best

This doctor is great! He spends time discussing any concerns. Remembers you from visit to visit. Has a very good bed side manner. Is genuinely interested in your health! I recommend him to everyone!

November 16th, 2015