A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Buckley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Buckley
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Buckley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Buckley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Pulmonary Embolism
Education & Awards
Dr. Buckley graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Buckley has 18 hospital affiliations:
- William N Wishard Memorial Hospital
- Clarian North Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John D Buckley MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. John D. Buckley practice?
- Dr. John Buckley has 1 office location.
Dr. John Buckley practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Internists, Indianapolis Critical Care Practitioners, and Indianapolis Pulmonologists.