Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Carroll
Dr. John Carroll, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Aurora, CO, with another office in Aurora, CO. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Carroll is affiliated with Children's Hospital Colorado on Anschutz Medical Campus, University of Tennessee Medical Center and Methodist Medical Center. Dr. Carroll has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. John Carroll has the following 3 specialties
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. John Carroll is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Aurora, CO.
Dr. Read Pierce
Aurora, CO 0 mi10
Dr. Jean Kutner
Internal Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Aurora, CO 0 mi26
Dr. Patrick Kneeland
Aurora, CO 0 mi15