Learn more about Dr. John Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Clark is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Clark, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Clark has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Spartanburg Regional Medical Center
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Douglas Clark MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John D. Clark practice?
- Dr. John Clark has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Clark practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Spartanburg, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Greer, SC.
See Spartanburg Internists, Spartanburg Pulmonologists, Spartanburg Critical Care Practitioners, and Spartanburg Sleep Medicine Doctors.