Dr. John Douglas Clark MD is male, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Clark, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Clark has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Spartanburg Regional Medical Center
- Mary Black Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Clark accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Absolute Total Care - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John D. Clark practice?
Dr. John Clark practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Spartanburg, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Greer, SC.
See Spartanburg Internists, Spartanburg Pulmonologists, Spartanburg Urgent Care Centers, and Spartanburg Sleep Medicine Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Clark, Dr. Deshawn Clark, Dr. Jan Clark, Dr. Hank Clark, Dr. Shayne Clark, Dr. Shane Clark, Dr. Jackie Clark, Dr. Giovanni Clark