A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Clark is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clark
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Clark Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Clark, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Clark has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Spartanburg Regional Medical Center
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Douglas Clark MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John D. Clark practice?
- Dr. John Clark has 1 office location.
Dr. John Clark practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Spartanburg, SC.
See Spartanburg Internists, Spartanburg Pulmonologists, Spartanburg Critical Care Practitioners, and Spartanburg Sleep Medicine Doctors.