Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Clark
Dr. John Clark, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX, with other offices in North Little Rock, AR and Arlington, TX (and 1 other location). He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Clark is affiliated with Harris Methodist Southlake Center For Diagnostics, North Hills Hospital and Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock. He speaks English.
Dr. John Clark has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. John Clark is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.
Dr. Sreevani Gudiseva
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Dallas, TX 0 mi15
Dr. John Hoverman
Hematology and Oncology, Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology
Dallas, TX 0 mi45
Dr. Dhaval Satani
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Dallas, TX 0 mi7