A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Cooke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Cooke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Cooke, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooke graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Cooke has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cayuga Medical Center at Ithaca
- Tompkins Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cooke accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 50 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John D. Cooke practice?
Dr. John Cooke practices Family Medicine near Trumansburg, NY.
See Trumansburg Family Physicians.