Learn more about Dr. John Cooke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Cooke is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cooke
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cooke Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Cooke, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooke graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cooke has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cayuga Medical Center at Ithaca
- Tompkins Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John David Cooke MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John D. Cooke practice?
- Dr. John Cooke has 1 office location.
Dr. John Cooke practices Family Medicine near Trumansburg, NY.
See Trumansburg Family Physicians.