A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Cooke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Cooke is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Cooke, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooke graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cooke has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cayuga Medical Center at Ithaca
- Tompkins Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John David Cooke MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John D. Cooke practice?
- Dr. John Cooke has 1 office location.
Dr. John Cooke practices Family Medicine near Trumansburg, NY.
See Trumansburg Primary Care Doctors.