A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Cowan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Cowan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Cowan, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Cowan graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cowan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center at Bowling Green
- Commonwealth Regional Specialty Hospital
- Greenview Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John David Cowan MD is a male Dermatologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. John D. Cowan practice?
- Dr. John Cowan has 1 office location.
Dr. John Cowan practices Dermatology near Bowling Green, KY.
See Bowling Green Dermatologists.