Dr. John Cowan MD Patient Reviews

• Dermatology Bowling Green, KY

no change

December 30th, 2015
My husband had a big surgery over his right eye. Dr Cowan did a great job fixing it. He even gave us his person phone number if we had issues. Great practice. Highly recommend them!

December 19th, 2015
Works at Smuckers
My mom had surgery with Dr Cowen two weeks ago on her face. He did a great job. Only a little swelling in eyes that went down fast. Hardly can tell anything was done. Great job. Making time to see about some spots for me.

December 16th, 2015
Was impressed with the doctor and his staff. Very professional. Did a great job sewing me up. One of the staff even called me the next day to check up. Again very impressed.

November 2nd, 2015
Dr. Cowan is a very fine professional Doctor that I strongly recommend.
I cannot say enough good about my visit. The staff were very friendly and of course the Doctor was extremely knowledgeable and didn't mind answering questions. I had an extremely large cyst removed from my back and it was literally painless. In addition I had a darkened mole that needed to be removed and determined whether it was cancerous. The great news was that it wasn't. And the mole was removed from my back...I didn't even feel that either. So, all in all, I've seen the good Doctor twice...he was excellent with his bedside behavior, just a good down to earth doctor. It's good to have someone like Dr. Cowan in Bowling Green that will at least get you in, in a relative short amount of time.

June 20th, 2015
Exceeded expectations
I was referred to Dr. Cowan by my doctor in Glasgow for a cancer on my cheek. My doctor said he was good and I agree. Did a great job on my cancer hardly any scar. I would recommend them.

June 12th, 2015
Great job on my surgery

May 22nd, 2015
I have a rash that has been there for 3 years but I was told Dr. Cowan does not see people for a rash. Their website states they do. They wouldn't even make an appointment for me. Some rashes are a sign of cancer, which he is a specialist.

April 12th, 2015
I had a great visit. He took a large wart off my foot and it was almost painless. It cured the area. Very happy with him. The staff were very nice too.

March 27th, 2015
not a painful experience
Assistants are very experienced at giving injections. I had two biopsies , they were pain free. Dr. Cowen is very gentle and makes you feel very comfortable. I'm very pleased he'll be doing my surgery. Very nice doctor. I was referred to Dr. Cowan by my parents. They feel the same way I do. The assistants working at the clinic are expertly trained. Very happy I chose this clinic!!

February 11th, 2015
Pretty good doc. Nice too.

June 17th, 2013
I went on the wrong day, There was some confusion because my doctor's office had made the appointment. They worked me in and I only waited about fifteen minutes. I wait longer than that at primary care doctor's office.

October 17th, 2012
BEST in TOWN!
Wow, Dr Cowen is really good. He did my surgery last week and I was greatly impressed. I had to wait a long time while he worked on my skin cancer but it was worthwhile. I just had my stitch taken off and it looks wonderful. I am very pleased. Wow 2.0.