A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. J Cowden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. J Cowden is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breastfeeding Problems
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cowden graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Cowden has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- St. Luke's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. J David Cowden MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. J D. Cowden practice?
- Dr. J Cowden has 2 office locations.
Dr. J Cowden practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Cedar Rapids, IA.
See Cedar Rapids Critical Care Practitioners and Cedar Rapids Pulmonologists.