A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Cowden is Good. Dr. Cowden has been reviewed by 36 patients who have provided 17 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Cowden graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.More Education & Awards
Dr. Cowden has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center - Cedar Rapids
- University Of Iowa Hospital & Clinic
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cowden accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Cowden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John D. Cowden practice?
Dr. John Cowden practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Cedar Rapids, IA.
See Cedar Rapids Internists, Cedar Rapids Critical Care Practitioners, and Cedar Rapids Pulmonologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Cowden, Dr. Deshawn Cowden, Dr. Jan Cowden, Dr. Hank Cowden, Dr. Shayne Cowden, Dr. Shane Cowden, Dr. Jackie Cowden, Dr. Giovanni Cowden