A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Cunningham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cunningham
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cunningham Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cunningham graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Cunningham has 1 hospital affiliations:
- O Bleness Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Dennis Cunningham MD is a male General Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. John D. Cunningham practice?
- Dr. John Cunningham has 1 office location.
Dr. John Cunningham practices General Practice near Athens, OH.
See Athens Primary Care Doctors.