A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Cunningham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cunningham
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Cunningham Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cunningham graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Cunningham has 1 hospital affiliations:
- O Bleness Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Dennis Cunningham MD is a male General Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. John D. Cunningham practice?
- Dr. John Cunningham has 1 office location.
Dr. John Cunningham practices General Practice near Athens, OH.
See Athens Primary Care Doctors.