A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Current:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Current is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Current, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Current graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Current has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital & Clinics-Holmes County
- University of Mississippi Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John David Current MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. John D. Current practice?
- Dr. John Current has 1 office location.
Dr. John Current practices Anesthesiology near Jackson, MS.
See Jackson Anesthesiologists.