A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Curtis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Curtis is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Curtis, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Curtis graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Curtis has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Arizona Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Dean Curtis MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. John D. Curtis practice?
- Dr. John Curtis has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Curtis practices Anesthesiology and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Anesthesiologists and Phoenix Obstetricians & Gynecologists.