Learn more about Dr. John Curtis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Curtis, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Curtis
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Curtis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Curtis, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Curtis graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Curtis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Shelby Baptist Emergency Department
- Uab Medical West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Dorish Curtis MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John D. Curtis practice?
- Dr. John Curtis has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Curtis practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bessemer, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Hoover, AL.
See Bessemer Surgeons.