A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Curtis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Curtis, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Curtis, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Curtis graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Curtis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Uab Medical West
- Shelby Baptist Emergency Department
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John D Curtis MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John D. Curtis practice?
- Dr. John Curtis has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Curtis practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bessemer, AL.
See Bessemer Orthopedic Surgeons.