A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Day:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Day is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Day, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Atrial Flutter
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Catheter Ablation
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Supraventricular Tachycardia
Education & Awards
Dr. Day graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Day has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Intermountain Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John David Day MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. John D. Day practice?
- Dr. John Day has 1 office location.
- Dr. John Day practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Murray, UT.