A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Day:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Day is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Day
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Day Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Day, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Atrial Flutter
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Catheter Ablation
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Supraventricular Tachycardia
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Day graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Day has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Intermountain Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John D Day MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. John D. Day practice?
- Dr. John Day has 1 office location.
Dr. John Day practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Internists and Salt Lake City Cardiologists.