A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Day:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Day is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Day
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Day Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Day, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Atrial Flutter
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Catheter Ablation
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Supraventricular Tachycardia
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Day graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Day has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Intermountain Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John D Day MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. John D. Day practice?
- Dr. John Day has 1 office location.
Dr. John Day practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Internists and Salt Lake City Cardiologists.