A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Dougherty, Internist, General Practitioner is Excellent. Dr. Dougherty has been reviewed by 12 patients who have provided 9 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Dougherty, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Dougherty has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
- Northwest Medical Center Oro Valley
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dougherty accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 4 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Dougherty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John D. Dougherty practice?
Dr. John Dougherty practices Internal Medicine near Tucson, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Exton, PA.
See Tucson Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Dougherty, Dr. Deshawn Dougherty, Dr. Jan Dougherty, Dr. Hank Dougherty, Dr. Shayne Dougherty, Dr. Shane Dougherty, Dr. Jackie Dougherty, Dr. Giovanni Dougherty