Dr. John Dougherty III MD Patient Reviews

• Geriatric Medicine Tucson, AZ

November 28th, 2016
I have been a patient for over 12 years and consider Dr. Dougherty and excellent doctor that listens to his patients and takes the time to explain and offer all available options to his patients. I would highly recommend him to family and friends. He always gets me in quickly if I have an urgent situation that has come up and he treats the patient as a whole and is interested in my overall health, not just what I go to see him for.

November 24th, 2016
Dr Dougherty actively listens to treat the patient with a conversation, and not just treating the patient. He also seeks strategies to promote getting off medication instead of simply prescribing medication.

November 21st, 2016
We have been patients for a year and feel we have made an excellent choice in Dr. Doughety. He always listens to our concerns and discusses them completely without us feeling rushed.

November 17th, 2016
I have been a patient of Dr. Doughert for about 6 years and found him very proffesional understanding and caring. He has the courtesy to listen, spends time with you and analyze my health needs. I would highly recommend Dr. Dougherty.

November 17th, 2016
Dr. Dougherty is a fine primary physician. He has a kind and gentle bedside manner. He listens well and is clearly concerned about his patients health and well-being.

November 16th, 2016
I have found Dr. Dougherty to be very caring and listens to what you have to say and will run a test you think you need it.

November 14th, 2016
Dr. Dougherty has been my primary for about six years. I have found him to be very knowledgeable and thoughtful in his approach. He takes the time needed to listen to you and evaluate your concerns. He has a very warm and friendly manner. I would highly recommend him.

September 17th, 2015
Treats your input as important. Saved my life by being thorough & covering all bases for proper diagnosis. Makes me feel my health is important.

June 9th, 2013
Excellent Doctor
As a new patient, Dr. Dougherty knew I had a problem that no pill was going to cure. He quickly ordered the appropriate tests, the problem was diagnosed, and treatment started. This all happened within two days of my first appointment. Being dedicated to his profession, I truly believe, Dr. Dougherty saved my life.

January 29th, 2013
Best all round doctor in Tucson AZ
We have a lot of confidence in Dr Dougherty. He listens, which is the most important thing for us. He reviews all the records to uncover anything that could have possibly been missed. You can question something and he is happy to share a detailed answer with you. (He is not offended by questions, alway very nice and helpful) He is the finest doctor we have worked with. We highly recommend Dr Dougherty.

March 27th, 2012
Asset to his Profession
I recently saw Dr. Dougherty. He was very caring & compassionate. He appeared to be very knowledgeable in his area of expertise. My visit was not rushed. Also, I found the office staff very pleasant and helpful.Doctor Dougherty is an asset to his profession.

March 6th, 2012
office staff is extremely unprofessional - not calling in a prescription in the 72 hour time frame THEY require, not returning phone calls left for the doctor's assistant.