A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Davey Douthit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Davey Douthit is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Davey Douthit
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Davey Douthit Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Davey Douthit graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Davey Douthit has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
- Centura Health Littleton Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Davey Douthit MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. John Davey Douthit practice?
- Dr. John Davey Douthit has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Davey Douthit practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Englewood, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO.
See Englewood Surgeons and Englewood Orthopedic Surgeons.