A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Davey Douthit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Davey Douthit is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Davey Douthit graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Davey Douthit has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
- Centura Health Littleton Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Davey Douthit MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. John Davey Douthit practice?
- Dr. John Davey Douthit has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Davey Douthit practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Englewood, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO.
See Englewood Orthopedic Surgeons.