A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Dugan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Dugan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Dugan, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Dugan graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dugan has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dugan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John D. Dugan practice?
Dr. John Dugan practices Ophthalmology near Voorhees, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Voorhees Ophthalmologists.