A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Edmondson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Edmondson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Edmondson, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pediatric Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Edmondson graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Edmondson has 23 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
- Bon Secours-Memorial Regional Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Edmondson MD is a male Urologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John Edmondson practice?
- Dr. John Edmondson has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Edmondson practices Urology near Richmond, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Fredericksburg, VA.
See Richmond Urologists.