Dr. John Edmondson MD Patient Reviews

• Urology Richmond, VA

3.0

May 2nd, 2014
Great doctor and good with children
We took our three year old son her for possilble infection and for treatment of foreskin issue (he is uncircumsized). He was very friendly and talked with us at length addressing our concerns and questions. He was not rushed at all. He spoke directly to my child with friendliness and was gentle during his exam. We felt well cared for by a compassionate doctor.

January 15th, 2014
Horrible service
Your practice sent my wife away practically in tears and backed the nurse when I called to complain. She told your practice manager that she told my wife she was doing an excellent job parenting, but my wife left there feeling like she was accused of been a bad parent. She spoke down to my wife and child and they left with no help and no suggestions for the future. I will never visit your practice again and at this point hope this message reaches others. I hope you needed the $25 co pay... definitely didn't deserve it.

July 16th, 2009
Dr Edmondson treated my teenage son with dignity for a delicate prognosis. He seems to have a great demeanor with embarrassed patients. My son understood his condition and his options. We trust Dr Edmondson's wisdom about our son's treatment. He was very professional and approachable.