A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Farrell, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Farrell graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.More Education & Awards
Dr. Farrell has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley HospitalMuhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Farrell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 10 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 4 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Farrell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John D. Farrell practice?
Dr. John Farrell practices Family Medicine near Schnecksville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA.
See Schnecksville Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Farrell, Dr. Evan Farrell, Dr. Giovanni Farrell, Dr. Hank Farrell, Dr. Hans Farrell, Dr. Ian Farrell, Dr. Ivan Farrell, Dr. Jack Farrell