A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Fisher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fisher
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Fisher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Fisher, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fisher graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Fisher has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Central Texas Veterans Health Care System
- Veterans Affairs Hosp.-Central Texas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John David Fisher MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John D. Fisher practice?
- Dr. John Fisher has 1 office location.
Dr. John Fisher practices Ophthalmology near Austin, TX.
See Austin Ophthalmologists.