A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Fisher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Fisher, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fisher graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Fisher has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Central Texas Veterans Health Care System
- Veterans Affairs Hosp.-Central Texas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John David Fisher MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John D. Fisher practice?
- Dr. John Fisher has 1 office location.
Dr. John Fisher practices Ophthalmology near Austin, TX.
See Austin Ophthalmologists.