A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Fisher, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Fisher graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.More Education & Awards
Dr. Fisher has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Hosp.-Central Texas
- Central Texas Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Central Texas Veterans Health Care System
Learn more about Dr. John Fisher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John D. Fisher practice?
Dr. John Fisher practices Ophthalmology and Surgery near Austin, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Temple, TX.
See Austin Ophthalmologists and Austin Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Fisher, Dr. Evan Fisher, Dr. Giovanni Fisher, Dr. Hank Fisher, Dr. Hans Fisher, Dr. Ian Fisher, Dr. Ivan Fisher, Dr. Jack Fisher