A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Fisk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Fisk is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fisk
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fisk Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Fisk, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Chronic Progressive Multiple Sclerosis
- Cognition Disorders
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Memory Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Multiple Sclerosis (Multiple Sclerosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Fisk graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fisk has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- North Central Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Douglas Fisk MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. John D. Fisk practice?
- Dr. John Fisk has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Fisk practices Diagnostic Radiology near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Mckinney, TX and Dallas, TX.
See Seattle Radiologists.