A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Fisk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Fisk is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Fisk, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Chronic Progressive Multiple Sclerosis
- Cognition Disorders
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Memory Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Multiple Sclerosis (Multiple Sclerosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Fisk graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fisk has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- North Central Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Douglas Fisk MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. John D. Fisk practice?
- Dr. John Fisk has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Fisk practices Diagnostic Radiology near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Mckinney, TX.
See Seattle Radiologists.