A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Frost:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Frost is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Frost, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Frost graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Frost has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John David Frost MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John D. Frost practice?
- Dr. John Frost has 1 office location.
Dr. John Frost practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Orthopedic Surgeons.