A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John George:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John George is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. George graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. George has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Oneida Healthcare Center
- Oneida City Hospital, Oneida, Ny
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. George accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Univera Healthcare - 6 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John D. George practice?
Dr. John George practices Family Medicine near Verona, NY.
See Verona Family Physicians.