A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John George:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John George is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. George graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. George has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Oneida Healthcare Center
- Oneida City Hospital, Oneida, Ny
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Dean George MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 46 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John D. George practice?
- Dr. John George has 2 office locations.
Dr. John George practices Family Medicine near Verona, NY.
See Verona Primary Care Doctors.