A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Graham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Graham, FACC, FCCP, FSCAI is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Graham graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Graham has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Major Hospital
- Community Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Douglas Graham FACC, FCCP, and FSCAI is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John D. Graham practice?
- Dr. John Graham has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Graham practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Franklin, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN and Carmel, IN.
See Franklin Internists and Franklin Cardiologists.