A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Hall is Excellent. Dr. Hall has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Hall graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hall has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Women and Children`s Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hall accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independent Health - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 11 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Hall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John D. Hall practice?
Dr. John Hall practices Hospitalist and Internal Medicine near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Hall, Dr. Evan Hall, Dr. Giovanni Hall, Dr. Hank Hall, Dr. Hans Hall, Dr. Ian Hall, Dr. Ivan Hall, Dr. Jack Hall