A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Hall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Hall is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Hall graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hall has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John D Hall MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John D. Hall practice?
- Dr. John Hall has 5 office locations.
Dr. John Hall practices Internal Medicine near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Internists.