A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Harley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harley
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Harley Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Harley, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Interventional Radiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Harley graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Harley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Veterans Affairs Puget Sound Health Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Duncan Harley MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. John D. Harley practice?
- Dr. John Harley has 1 office location.
Dr. John Harley practices Diagnostic Radiology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Radiologists.