A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Harley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harley
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Harley Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Harley, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Interventional Radiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Harley graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Harley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Veterans Affairs Puget Sound Health Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Duncan Harley MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. John D. Harley practice?
- Dr. John Harley has 1 office location.
Dr. John Harley practices Diagnostic Radiology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Radiologists.