A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Harley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Harley, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Interventional Radiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Harley graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Harley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Veterans Affairs Puget Sound Health Care Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Harley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John D. Harley practice?
Dr. John Harley practices Diagnostic Radiology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Radiologists.