Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Harley
Dr. John Harley, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Seattle, WA. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology and Radiology. Dr. Harley is affiliated with Veterans Affairs Puget Sound Health Care Center, University Of Washington Medical Ctr and University Of Washington Medical Ctr. He speaks English.
Dr. John Harley has the following 2 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
Dr. John Harley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.
Dr. David Glickerman
Vascular and Interventional Radiology, Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology
Seattle, WA 0.01 mi30
Dr. Cloid Kidd
Seattle, WA 0.01 mi42
Dr. William Eubank
Seattle, WA 0.01 mi27