Learn more about Dr. John Henry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Henry is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Henry, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Henry graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Henry has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Henry accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John D. Henry practice?
Dr. John Henry practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Alpharetta, GA.
See Atlanta Orthopedic Surgeons.