A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Henry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Henry is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Henry
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Henry Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Henry, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Henry graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Henry has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John D Henry MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John D. Henry practice?
- Dr. John Henry has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Henry practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Orthopedic Surgeons.