A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Henry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Henry is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Henry
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Henry Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Henry, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Henry graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Henry has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John D Henry MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John D. Henry practice?
- Dr. John Henry has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Henry practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Alpharetta, GA.
See Atlanta Orthopedic Surgeons.