Dr. John Hollingsworth Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Hollingsworth?

November 15th, 2016

He cares about people.

March 7th, 2015

My husband and I have been a patient of Dr. H. for many years. Dr. H. has ALWAYS been compassionate, thorough, and a total professional. He listens carefully to you, prescribes treatment, prescriptions, or suggests a referral to a specialist, if needed. His caseload, I presume, is substantial which I contribute to his excellent bedside manner and his medical knowledge. He is the epitome of an excellent doctor! Sometimes making an appointment for a minor ailment can be challenging - there again probably because of his popularity!

July 19th, 2013

I am so happy you are my physician. You have taken so much time with me, especially with all the medical problems I have presented you with. I never feel rushed, you spend much time with me every visit and I am proud to be one of your patients. You have the uncanny ability to make patients feel like they are the only one on the schedule and spend as much time as needed to allay fears and explain all that needs to be. Dr. Hollinsworth is what I call a true and born Doctor. He is right where he needs to be and patients are better off for it. Thank you for all the wonderful care you have given me and my children for the past 20 some years.

January 26th, 2012

Dr. Hollingsworth is the absolute best!

June 22nd, 2011

I've been seeing Dr. Hollingsworth since I was a teenager (in my 30s now). He is the most caring doctor. When you are in with him, it's as if you are the only patient he has. I do wish his office staff was more polite and understanding, but that should not reflect on him as a doctor.

October 12th, 2010

Dr. Hollingsworth has changed

It pains me to write this. Dr. H had been our family doctor for 15+ years. He was friendly, warm, and funny. It was like going to see an old friend, not a doctor. But, he has changed. His office is run more like a business than a doctor's office. After a disagreement with his office manager, I received a letter from him stating that I must find another doctor to tend to my health needs. I am a senior citizen who has had cancer three times, and I also have heart disease. I was totally shocked and extremely hurt. This was the first time I ever had problems with the office staff and it wasn't anything that warranted him writing this letter. The only thing I can think of is the office manager exaggerated the disagreement. When I received the letter, my husband called and left a message for him to return the call. He NEVER did. He did not respond to a letter I wrote. My son left a message, and he had his office manager call. She told him he did not want to become involved with this situation. Well, he is involved...he is the one who dismissed me and never gave a reason. He never gave me the courtesy of discussing the problem I had with the staff. How unprofessional and cold. My whole family started with him when it was just him, one nurse, and one receptionist. I guess what I am trying to say is BEWARE....he is not what he seems. No matter how long he has been your doctor, or how concerned he may seem over your health, he can get rid of you in a blink of an eye and not tell you why. He has handled my husband's disability for approximately 10 years and now my husband must find another doctor also. DO NOT TRUST THIS MAN.

September 22nd, 2009

Patient of 10+ yrs

Always available for appointments; concerned; excellent follow-up. Quick to diagnose and refer specialist, as well as maintain follow-up on care. Highly recommend this physician .

March 17th, 2017