Saved my daughters life show details Saved my daughters life
by Joy P. on Jul 6th, 2013

I thank God for this Dr. and pray he continues to be blessed with the ability to keep saving lives like he saved my daughter from cancer. Will be one year in August since cancer was removed. She is 15, graduated, fluent in Japanese and healthy now. God bless Dr. John D. Hoover and his family. He saved the only real family I have ever had, my only true friend and family, my daughter.

Feb 1st, 2012

Dr Hoover is one of the most caring and competent surgeons. Our child has been seen by countless doctors in several states and Dr. Hoover stands out among them. He was able to fix our child's problem when so many others couldn't. He is literally a life saver and we are forever grateful.

Amazing show details Amazing
Dec 8th, 2010

Dr. Hoover took care of my son after he had an operation at another children's hospital and was able to figure out what was wrong after many doctors had seen him and not been able to fix him. After his surgery, our son has grown so much better and we are so happy.

Very Dedicated Doctor show details Very Dedicated Doctor
by Citysearch User on Jan 9th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

Dr Hoover is a very caring and dedicated doctor. After my son endured a bad burn Dr Hoover was his treating physician in the pediatric inten...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
Sep 13th, 2009

required repeated surgery's for problem with complications and multiple infections

Excellent Surgeon show details Excellent Surgeon
Aug 16th, 2008

Dr. Hoover is terrific. He saved my life. He is the best doctor ever.