A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Hughes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Hughes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hughes
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Hughes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Hughes, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hughes graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hughes has 22 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Hughes MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John Hughes practice?
- Dr. John Hughes has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Hughes practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Dallas Internists, Dallas Pulmonologists, and Dallas Critical Care Practitioners.