Dr. John Hyatt Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. John Hyatt?

I highly recommend Dr. Hyatt!

Posted on November 9th, 2013

Dr. Hyatt spent a considerable amount of time with me listening to my symptoms and concerns. He gave me what I felt was the best eye exam I've ever had. He addressed each of my questions fully and set my mind at ease by what he saw. After I mentioned that I had a MRI a few hours before my appointment with him due to the symptoms I was seeing him about, he called for the MRI results while I was still in his office. They weren't available at that time, but an hour or so later he called me at home to let me know what the results of the MRI were. Dr. Hyatt was very reassuring and thorough. Without hesitation, I would recommend him to friends and family.

Posted on April 24th, 2017

Posted on January 15th, 2016

Posted on October 5th, 2015

Contact Lens Care

A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.