inactive

John Jennings MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.1

December 13th, 2011
Would not recommend
Did not spend time with me, nor did he seem to care about getting to the bottom of my condition.

January 6th, 2011
Unhappy with the service
Have went to this doctor for 4 years now. Originally was great, but now the wait times are sometimes an hour in the lobby and another hour in the room waiting on the doctor, just to get 3 minutes of time. Also getting a prescription refilled has taken a week more than once.

August 24th, 2010
Great diagnostic skills

July 14th, 2010
Excellent Doctor!
Dr. Jennings is a very compassionate doctor who listened to every aspect of my health conditions. My health issues are serious and complex. They were also hard to diagnose. Dr. Jennings really listened to my symptoms and was able to diagnose what other doctors had not -- simply because he listened to everything I had to say. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Jennings. He is an excellent doctor!

June 14th, 2010
I don't like that he uses his computer program to diagnose me. He mismanaged a blood clotting issue I developed, and when I landed in the hospital with bleeding complications due to the prescribed medication, he let a "hospitalist" tend to me rather than coming himself. I wasn't happy at all about being treated by a complete stranger when my own doctor's office was within eyesight of my hospital window.

December 29th, 2009
Dr Jennings
A good physician and has a quality diagostic ability. Friendly andhas good nurses to assist him in hiswork.