A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Jordan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Jordan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Jordan, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Jordan graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Jordan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence General Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Dennis Jordan MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. John D. Jordan practice?
- Dr. John Jordan has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Jordan practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Everett, WA.
See Everett Obstetricians & Gynecologists.