A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Kelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Kelly, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kelly
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kelly Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kelly, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Sports Injuries
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelly graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kelly has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Graduate Hospital
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John David Kelly MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John D. Kelly practice?
- Dr. John Kelly has 1 office location.
Dr. John Kelly practices Sports Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.