Dr. John David Kelly MD is male, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine and Internal Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Kelly, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon, Internist is Good. Dr. Kelly has been reviewed by 13 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kelly, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
He has special expertise in 10 Areas, including Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction, Arthroscopic Surgery Arthroscopy, and Arthroscopy of Ankle.7 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelly graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Kelly has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- University of PA Medical CenterPresbyterian
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kelly accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Kelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John D. Kelly practice?
Dr. John Kelly practices Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine and Internal Medicine - Sports Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wayne, PA and Berwyn, PA.
See Philadelphia Sports Medicine Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Kelly, Dr. Deshawn Kelly, Dr. Jan Kelly, Dr. Hank Kelly, Dr. Shayne Kelly, Dr. Shane Kelly, Dr. Jackie Kelly, Dr. Giovanni Kelly