Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms and doctors who treat it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Kelly IV
Dr. John Kelly IV, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with another office in Philadelphia, PA. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Kelly is affiliated with Penn Presbyterian Medical Center, The Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania and Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System. Dr. Kelly has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. John Kelly IV has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. John Kelly IV is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. Min Jung Park
General Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi
Dr. Tyler Morris
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi5
Dr. Christos Photopoulos
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi7