A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Kelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Kelly, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kelly
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kelly Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kelly, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Sports Injuries
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelly graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kelly has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Graduate Hospital
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John David Kelly MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John D. Kelly practice?
- Dr. John Kelly has 1 office location.
Dr. John Kelly practices Sports Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Orthopedic Surgeons.