A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Kelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Kelly, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kelly, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction
- Arthroscopic Surgery Arthroscopy
- Arthroscopy of Ankle
- Arthroscopy of Elbow
- Arthroscopy of Hip
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Shoulder Replacement Arthroplasty
- Shoulder Surgery
- Sports Injuries
- Tear of Meniscus of the Knee
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelly graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Kelly has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Graduate Hospital
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kelly accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John D. Kelly practice?
Dr. John Kelly practices Sports Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Berwyn, PA and Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.