A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Kenney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Kenney is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kenney
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kenney Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kenney, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kenney graduated from Saint Louis University.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Donald Kenney MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 50 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John D. Kenney practice?
- Dr. John Kenney has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Kenney practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Surgeons.