A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kenney, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kenney graduated from Saint Louis University.More Education & Awards
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kenney accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Kenney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John D. Kenney practice?
Dr. John Kenney practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Orthopedic Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Kenney, Dr. Evan Kenney, Dr. Giovanni Kenney, Dr. Hank Kenney, Dr. Hans Kenney, Dr. Ian Kenney, Dr. Ivan Kenney, Dr. Jack Kenney