A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Lasater:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Lasater is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Lasater, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Lasater graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Lasater has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Careplex Hospital
- Sentara Leigh Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John D Lasater MD is a male Urologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John D. Lasater practice?
- Dr. John Lasater has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Lasater practices Urology near Hampton, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Virginia Beach, VA and Norfolk, VA.
See Hampton Urologists.