A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Lee is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Lee, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Lee has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
- St. Vincent Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John David Lee MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John D. Lee practice?
- Dr. John Lee has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Lee practices Family Medicine near Muncie, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Elwood, IN and Indianapolis, IN.
See Muncie Family Physicians.