Dr. John Leonard Is this you?

July 7th, 2016

So grateful

Fantastic surgeon. Took great care of my Mother.

July 12th, 2013

Agree with "Caring"

Dr. Leonard may seem a bit reserved at first, but once I managed to coax a smile from him I found him to be a genuinely concerned professional. He has been performing operations for a long time, and his expertise is excellent. From the initial planning of my surgery to the final exam, he took time to explain everything fully. The surgery went well and he checked in each morning during my hospital stay. The nurses at the hospital all spoke very highly of him.

September 14th, 2011

Not so hot

September 5th, 2011

Caring

I met Dr Leonard when I was a patient in Longmont United Hosp. At first I thought he was brash, but after a couple hard incidents I found him very caring, compassionte and extremely competent/ knowledgeable. What more can you ask from a complete stranger, doctor or not? I would not want to see anyone else after knowing this one exists.

July 26th, 2011

Longmont Clinic

I walked out after 30 minutes, but to be fair, I had seen him twice prior and waited at least 30 minutes for those appointments too. This last one was my last straw,when I was his first appointment for the day and he wasn't even in the office after I showed up 10 minutes early and waited for half and hour, total of 40 minutes. I'm done.

November 4th, 2010

I was taken into a room and given very little information about the biopsy proceedure. I left with a big incision that I did not expect! When I called back to inquire why it was done that way, I was told "this is how they are all done". My primary care Dr said otherwise. Be careful going here! I feel like no one cared at all!

April 4th, 2017